Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines

We are getting ready for a homeschooling party.  Lots of fun stuff going on in the kitchen.
Lollipops, for one.















A whole crew of helpers!
Note the baby in the jumper :)

Yes, I still have my Christmas cards up.  I love Christmas cards sooo much!  I keep them forever.  Usually I don't display them quite this long though.  ahem.


Ready to give away.
 

Now for the chocolate goodies.  My fave.
Chocolate-covered Oreos.  Easy, peasy with these ingenious things.



Chocolate brownies.  So much work, but so very cute.   
I want to make these again right NOW!  I baked them in a 9x9 pan, cut out heart shapes using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, then dipped each one in chocolate glaze before sprinkling decorations on top.  Delicious.
 
  
For the glaze:  4 oz chocolate + 1/4 cup butter (no substitutes!) + 1 TBS honey or corn syrup.  Melt together and stir til smooth.

Let the party begin!










No comments: